For those of you who are unaware of my current situation, allow me to explain. I am Aaron Lefler, a potential international Businessman who is studying abroad before entering college. last year, I spent an entire year abroad in Russia, and learned Russian. despite some bad experiences and tough times with the natives, I have decided to try studying abroad once again, only this time in Germany. I will be staying with my mom's host family, the Muenkers, in Augsburg in Bavaria. with my fly-out date approaching sooner and sooner everyday, currently being on june the 7th, where i will start my true exchange 1 month after a European trip. I have been studying German as I did with Russian so I can get some basis before the real deal. Unlike when I was in Russia, fewer rules will apply to me. I will have use of a laptop to better blog, store photos, do work, and talk. With High School coming to a close in a little over 1 month, stress is building and i am experiencing mixed feelings, I am assured that what happened in Russia wont happen in Germany. it seemed like only yesterday I left my land, the memories of Russia still live on in my mind, now after less than a year even, I leave my homeland and favorite nation, to experience the world of Youth exchange once more. This blog will be the primary way people back in the US, and maybe even Russia, read about my adventures in Germany for my year.
Wish me the best of luck!
und guten tag Deutschland!
No comments:
Post a Comment